SIXTEEN


Hey dude, do you know that yesterday I celebrated my 16th Birthday? Okay, I know that you really don't think about it. But, if you really do and I got angry... What would you do?

Do you want to give me...
a pair of chanel shoes? Come on, thats too expensive. I don't want to

Or maybe, something...
a bucket of red tulips/rose? come on, come to me baby, I'll slap you and hug you tight

a Diamond?
or maybe a ruby? Oh God, I'm gonna make you mine and I'll take it everyday. going to the market and sell it!

A trip?
Take me to Hawaii and spend the day together, feel the tropical atmosphere, walk on the seashore, and playing with you and water? Come on! I have my own, I lived in tropical area and have my koi, thats so boring

Okay, i'm not gonna ask you somethin'. I just want to tell you that My friend were irritating yesterday, but I still love them >.<
I tried to remind them on Group Chat but no one noticed me. I sent lots of stickers to make them remember WHAT DAY IT IS. But at 12.00 pm (maybe) some of my friends press the bell with a yummy birthday cake! Hahaha that was so surprising, thanks guys!

My older brother and sister, Bayu and Indah, ILYSM! smoooch :*


 Wait, this is false. They didn't do wrong, but the candle did. Spell it 15 + 1 = 16, not 151. Thats too old.



Photo bonus from Instagram


THANKS for all the best wishes! ILYSM GUYS! :)

And one more, you can watch my short movie on my youtube channel. Happy Watching!

0 comments:

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About